Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Studio Lighting For Photographers

If you are thinking about opening a photography studio, then one of the most important thing that you must have is lighting. In this entry I am going to write about studio lighting for photographers.

Before that, take a look at the pictures below. The picture was taken at my studio in Ipoh, Perak and the later it was superimposed to another picture of a bridge in Cyberjaya. 

The guy was superimposed to the Cyberjaya bridge picture

And below is the original photo. To make it easier to cut the guy, I used a green screen (green backdrop plain muslin). The post process was done in photopshop.

The original photo

As for the lighting, I used one speedlight with a beauty dish placed on camera left and a Onsmo 200w studio light with a 4 footer octabox placed on camera right. The Onsmo 200w studio light looks like these:-



The price for this Onsmo 200w is RM999 and they include:

2 x Onsmo O2 200W
2 x BB Light Stand 1.9m
2 x 50x70cm Softbox
1 x Padded Bag
1 x FREE Wireless Trigger Set
1 x FREE UMBRELLA 40" White
1 x FREE MYSTERY GIFT

So, if any of you photographers requires studio lighting please email me at hizer1970@gmail.com or call/sms me at 016.5659.262. I also provide studio lighting for photographers course.

No comments:

Post a Comment